Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, May 6, 2013

BBTB2 Challenge- Mother's Day

Hi everyone.  I am excited to be back in the crafting grove and creating with the BBTB2 Design Team. This last month has been crazy and I had to step back a little.  Watching a 2 year old and a 6 month old  Monday through Friday really keeps me busy.  But I so love my creating with paper.   
  This week Susan has asked us to create a project for Mother's Day.  
I decided to create a card for one of my daughters using Floral Embellished.  
I love the cuts on this cart and choose this butterfly.  I used the silhouette cut.  The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then I added ribbon and gems. 
The inside is from the Mother's Day cartridge. 
I hope you will join us this week for the Mothers Day Challenge at BBTB2.  Don't forget you must use a 
Cricut Cut and please mention it and BBTB2 in your post.    Then  link it up at BBTB2 so we can see your wonderful creations.  

9 comments:

  1. Love the embossing with that beautiful butterfly, Suzanne. Sounds like you've been a busy gal! EIYIYI! Glad you could sneak in some crafting. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Suz! I love the embossing and I love that butterfly!! So happy to have you back creating with us, I've missed you! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, that's a beautiful butterfly. Love the embossing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly is beautiful! Love the embossing and the pretty ribbon. Your daughter will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Suzanne!! I love this butterfly cut!!! I think I need this cartridge! Great embossing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you sooo much!! I am so happy that you are back!! Love your Mother's Day card... The embossing is amazing and I love the details in the butterfly. Every time I look at it I notice something new.

    Hope all is well with you. Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH, the butterfly is so pretty! I've not seen much done with this cartridge-this is really cool! love the embossing too! Sounds like you have been super busy-we are glad you get to squeeze in some crafty time :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy busy you....but what fun you had as well. Love your card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne, we missed you!So pleased to have you back! Beautiful card and love that silhouette cut.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete