Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Totally Tags n' ATC's- Button Theme for My Paper Crafting

We are back on  Thursdays  to explore different themes, elements, techniques or embellishments.   This week we are using  buttons  on our tags and ATC's.  There is no restriction on what tools  are used to create these tags or ATC's.    It could be a die cut machine, punches, stamps, etc.  The sky is the limit.  However if the Design Team uses Digis or SVG's they will be from Paper Crafting World.  

This is my tag for this week using buttons.  
I covered a tag with this cute button paper I had in my scap box.  The spool of threa, needle and thread  is cut from Kraft paper from the Disney Happily Ever After Cartridge.  The Thank You Sew Much is from Everyday Popup cartridge. 
I cut off the thread part and replace it with twine which I wrapped around the spool.
Check out all the details on My Paper Crafting
We hope you were inspired to start doing some Tags and ATC'S!!!!
Below is a link up for you to show us your creations!
Guidelines are real simple....
* Must be a new tag or ATC...please no back dated projects
* Please link directly to your post and not just your blog
* Your post must include a link back to us....let's share the love
* You may enter up to 6 times
* You may combine your project with any other challenges or link ups..we love to pile it on too!
* Have FUN!!

1 Random Winner and 3 DT Pick Winners!!!
This link up will typically be open for the entire month. Because this is the last week in February, we will add this week to March and will end this link up on March 31st. 

At the end of the month we will pick 1 random winner to receive 3 digi's or cutting files of their choice from PaperCraftingWorld.comand the designers will pick 3 of their favorites to win 3 digi's or cutting files as well... so let's get started!!!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another Digi Desserts Fridaze Link Up and another FREE Digi!
-Suzanne and the MPC Designers

7 comments:

  1. What a fun tag Suzanne! I just love how you did the spool of twine especially! :) Love the added buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Suzanne! Love the twine swapped for the thread -- clever idea. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag! We had the same paper! So funny!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne this tag is super cute. Love the sewing theam.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is so cute Suzanne! I love your "thread" spool, your cute buttons and that fabulous button paper! Awesome job my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute tag my friend! Thank you for sharing your uber creativeness with us! I love your "faux" stitching on the letters....very cute! Thank you just doesn't cover it my friend :-)
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tag! I like how you used button pattern paper...cute

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete