Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kenzie's Birthday layouts done in Bo Bunny Surprise collection

This is the new birthday 
"Surprise " Collection by Bo Bunny.  I saw this at CHA and fell in love with the bright fun colors and embellishments.  I still had pictures of my youngest granddaughter's 2nd birthday party which was the Hungry Caterpillar theme.  Here you can see Kenzie in her Hungry Caterpillar dress made by me and her brother Micah who was only one month in November in his Hungry Caterpillar costume crocheted by his mom.  
Love the easy and quick banner embellishment for this one.  
Everyone having fun playing and eating outside.  
Check out Kenzie's cupcake hat made by mom.  
Making cupcakes with mommy for the party 
Opening presents and time with papa.  
Check out the caterpillar cupcakes I made and all the food which in the book.  
Here is the invite I made using my Cricut, decorations, gifts for kids, and a cake closeup.  
These pages took no time at all with the colorful graphics and cute embellishments.  I actually did double of each page one for me and one for my granddaughters album.  

3 comments:

  1. WOW Suzanne! that is some party! Super cute layout and all the details of the deorations and food are just amazing! Love that you added the invitation. Looks just like the cake. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts Suz! I love that bright and fun papers! That banner is just awesome, love Kenzie birthday invite and how cute is Katies cupcake hat?! Micah is just adorable in his little outfit, love the dress you made Kenzie! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts! They are so colorful and just love that "hungry caterpillar" Absolutely priceless moments! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete