Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Next Four Classes at LSS


The next four classes I will be teaching at Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, California have been announced.  I have given you one picture of each here and provided the link to the Facebook Page if you would like to see more pictures and found out more about classes.  I will be teaching these classes in the next few days and they are also available in kits.  


Countdown to Kisses with Canvas Corp
Saturday, Jan 26, 2013, 10am – 2pm


Graphic 45 Layout of the Month Class
Saturday, Jan 26, 2013, 2:30pm - 6pm

One of two January pages with Graphci 45 
One of two February pages with Graphic 45.  



10 Things I Love About You with Authentique 
Saturday, Feb 2, 2013, 10am – 1pm

It Must be a Girl Thing
Saturday, Feb 9, 2013, 10am – 3pm

4 comments:

  1. The links lead to 404-Forbidden... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... look at you!! excellent projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzanne! Looks like you're doing well!! These are awesome! LOVE that "Countdown to Kisses"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each project is very cool Suzanne! I love them all, so it is a good thing I don't live nearby! lol I would take myself, er-Dwayne broke! lol

    ReplyDelete