Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, January 18, 2013

Digi Deserts Fridaze- Birthday card

It's time for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.  For this project I used the Cricut Cartridge Something to Remember for the large cut out 3.  The digital that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers is the Bear N Cupcake Set from Paper Crafting World.  
Each week please join us for  our weekly Link-Up party.  Just create something using a digital image and link to  My Paper Crafting  If you use an image fromPaper Crafting World,  you will receive 2 chances to win. That's right! One lucky project will be selected each week to receive a single digital image from Paper Crafting World. If you use a PCW file, please add PCW after your name.   
Here is the free file that Melin is offering this week so check it out at My Paper Crafting.  

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable birthday card! What a perfect digi to go on it too! So cute! Great job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I just love this card. I never think to use the number to make the card blank. Thanks for the reminder. Cute little image there too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this turned out - simple an adorable card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    P.S. - your class line-up sounds fabulous - I wish I could join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suz, I love this card! First I love that it is a shaped card, and second-I love that teddy holding a cupcake!! What a perfect birthday card! You are so good at coloring with your markers lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is sooo very cute! What an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne!! This is adorable!! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete