Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Graphic 45 A Place in Time January layout class

Today I will be teaching two classes at Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, California.  
The first class is a layout class in coordination with Graphic 45.  Each month the students will make layouts and at the end of the year have a 24 page album all using Graphic 45 A Place in Time Collection.  The first page is a page designed by Graphic 45 to use in the class.  Here is the sample I made using their directions.  
I then made a matching 2nd page to go with the first using the leftover Bazzil and cut apart pieces.  
I just love these vintage images.  




1 comment:

  1. Oh my Suz, this layout is just beautiful!!! You are really getting me hooked on Graphic 45 papers!! LOL You amaze me and tease me as you know I really, really want to take your class!!! No fair! LOL

    ReplyDelete