Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas houses on garlands

In November on the G45 blog Olga Struck one of the design team members shared the most amazing little houses she made with G45 12 Days of Christmas paper.  I fell in love with them and wanted to make something similar.  I decided to use a house file from SVG Cuts for a little Easter House to make my houses.  I made 12 houses for each garland and then fussy cut various elements from the paper to decorate the houses.  I am so thrilled how these came out but of course I forgot to get close ups.  I am hoping to make some more using last years Graphic 45 Nutcracker Paper 
Link to SVG Cuts house file I used 


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute Suzanne, love the little houses and they look so cute on the garland. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete