Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Boutique I participated in


In December the Scrapbook store where I teach and make samples had a Christmas Boutique.  I hadn't participated in a boutique for awhile and didn't really plan on participating at this one but then I got the bug and got some things ready.  
Here is me sitting at my table.  This is very misleading as I was also teaching two classes during the boutique so didn't do much sitting.  

In the background you can see the two 12 Days of Christmas Graphic 45 Garlands I made.  I posted closeups of these yesterday.  



I made chalkboards and painted cabinet doors I got for free and then added vinyl.  
I also sold a variety of cards in right corner.  


These are Elf on a Shelf hangars I made using a SVG Cuts file.  These were really popular 
A variety of mini books 


I decorated candles and made matching gift bags.  



Layouts from Simple Stories 



More distressed chalkboards- I get these frame on facebook selling sites for cheap and then spray paint and paint glass with chalkboard paint. 


More frames from facebook household sale site and then I added vinyl to shadowbox.  


All in all it was a very productive day and I had a lot of fun.  













4 comments:

  1. Great projects!!! Glad you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You should put any leftovers on ETSY!! Im tellin ya,your price in that chalkboard frame is soooo reasonable! They are selling in shops here for two and three times that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects, Suzanne! I love the cabinet doors with the vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made awesome projects for the boutique Suzanne! I love the vinyl frames and chalkboard frames! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete