Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, August 5, 2013

Ten stores in one day for Southern Calif. Shop Hop 2013

Last Friday three of my friends and I went on the Southern California Shop Hop.  We hit 10 stores in one day  ( 12 hours) of the 41 participating.  The theme was What's Cookin so each store had a recipe and a picture spot to go with the theme.  First stop was Stamp your Heart our in Claremont.  There recipe was cheesecake.  

On to This is This N That in Chino HIlls.  They are a Scrapbook, dry cleaners and mailing center.  I had heard a lot about this store so was fun to see it.  There recipe was wontons. 



This is Scrapbook Cafe in La Puente.  Loved the red, black and pink.  We also got pinkolicious love treats.  

Isn't their cook book in the window with all the diecuts popping out adorable. 

Then on to Scraparazzi in Whittier.  Recipe was Monkey Bread and this was a fun stop.  Monkeys everywhere including us.  


This was Hearts N Crafts with Summertime Picnic Brownies in Covina.  

Loved the name of our next stop Scrap n Yap in Monrovia and they were strawberry salad.  
This is the wall in the crop room and boy did they have some nice chairs to sit in.  

This is outside and my friend Maria. 
Next stop was Pages from the Heart in Monrovia and their recipe was Peeps Krispies treats. 
This basket was unreal and this is me in my peep costume they provided.  

The last two stops were in Thousand Oaks and I am somehow missing pics but hopefully will find them to share another day.  Also will share my cute pages and pins from each store.  





















3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast. I wish they would do something like that in Paducah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that looked like lots of fun! what a great way to spend a friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looked like it was a blast to do!! I love that huge basket with you in it! How cool!! All the stores had really cute photo op sets ups and what a cool idea to have recipes! I guess you got quite a few to add to your recipe book!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete