Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Graphic 45 July and August class with A Place in Time

Saturday I taught the Graphic 45 A Place in Time Class at the LSS.  There are 12 ladies taking these classes every other month.  However due to vacations, illness and other issues we had only 4 ladies attend on Saturday.  Had a great time with these four ladies and they all completed their July and August layouts.  
This is the July layout from the Graphic 45 designers.  
I cut the star from A Child's Year Cricut  Cart. 

This is the page I designed to go with it from the left over cutouts.  


This is the Graphic 45 designers page for August.
I cut the flowers from Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge. 


This is the page I designed to go with it from the leftover cutouts.  


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the July and August pages!! I bet the ladies are having a fabulous time with this class every other month!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great layouts. Love these pages. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, Suzanne. Cant wait to see your pages for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete