Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weekly Cricut circle challenge #15 card

My first post on my new blog.  I am so excited.  This is my project for the Cricut Circle contest this week.  I used the Cricut Carts 3 Birds and Winter Lace.  The bird was cut at 3 inches and the snowflakes at 1 inch.  I used MS snowflake punch for corners and added Adirondack paint dabbers to make snow effect.  I then added brads and Stickles to snowflakes.  I love doing these challenges as it makes me think outside the box.  

Weekly Challenge #15: Feeling Frosty!

Brrrr! Winter is in full swing over many parts of the country . . . but even if it is warm where you are, you can use Winter-inspired elements to fuel your creative juices on your next Cricut project. We challenge you to incorporate white paint, metal, and a snowflake cut on your project this week.

1 comment: