Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, January 17, 2011

Calling cards for Los Angeles crops out of scraps

I was able to make my calling cards for the Cricut Circle crop on the 28th of  January in Los Angeles.  This will be my first crop and my first Cricut Circle meetup so I am really excited.  The  cards are for trading at the events and for entering in contests during the day.  The cards are 3 x 3 and the flowers are cut from the new Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.  The gypsy head was sent to me by an MB member ( sorry I forgot who) and I added my MB name initials- CCG for Cricutcraftingrammy.  Reminds me of a cattle brand.  I used all scraps for this so was a great way to use up some of my scrap stash.  I then added flowers from Michaels and gems to the antennae.  I then decorated a recipe box I got at M's  for 50 cents a few months go on clearance.  Added a card  and flowers to the top and my MB name.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your calling cards Suzanne! I hope you have a fabulous time at the crop! Love the slideshow too, you have some awesome projects on it!! Brenda

    ReplyDelete