Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lasting Memories a "New Beginning" with Daisies

This is our last challenge with the theme Anything Goes   "New Beginnings" 

I decided to do a layout with my oldest granddaughter Katie in her new
Daisy uniform for Girl Scouts.  The paper I had in my stash and I found the little girl graphic and title online.  The daisy cutout and ladybug was something I had made for a card exchange.  I had kept the extras and this was perfect for the page.  Plus we call her Katiebug.   
The pictures are of her vest that I was able to go get with her and sew on her badges.  
Her guide book and her badges she won for the pumpkin carving contest.  

I hope you will check out what the other designers have created and join in 
with us at Lasting Memroies.  

4 comments: