Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Elf on the Shelf and Christmas PJs layouts

Just a few more layouts to post and I will be done with Christmas.  These two were so fun.  The Do not bribe the Elf was from the Silhouette store and the Christmas Pajamas was from PPbN designs.  
Can you spot the mistake on the elf one?  When I loaded the title the Elf with the dots was supposed to be cut out in a different color but I was yacking away at crop and didn't notice.  So when I offset it for the pink background it made the shadow for everything and I glued it on that way.  Oh well it could have been worse.  Love the picture of my husband reading Elf on the Shelf to granddaughter.  
During the holidays they were gone a few days to Grammy was in charge of the elf and had to send pictures of the naughty elves to them.  

This year Kenzie and Micah got Elf on the Shelf PJs for their Christmas pajamas.  



1 comment:

  1. Awww, these layouts are so precious Suzanne! I love Steve reading to Kenzie, so cute! Looks like those elves got around!!! Love all he places they were. But my favorite is Kenzie and Micah sleeping in their Christmas pj's! So precious! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete